FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
Mutual of Omaha Mortgage Launches New Mobile App
Omaha, NE – Mutual of Omaha Mortgage recently launched a mobile app for its reverse mortgage loan programs, including the HECM for Purchase (H4P) product. The free app is an industry-first tool for potential reverse mortgage clients, their family and friends, and their trusted advisors to learn more about the programs offered and start the loan application process.
“We are excited to bring this new technology to our Reverse Mortgage customers,” said Chris Kargacos, executive vice president of national sales for Mutual of Omaha Mortgage. “We feel this innovative solution will allow us to better serve our customers at the highest level, especially in this current environment.”
The app uses new technology to offer users convenience at their fingertips, including the following features:
- An online application allows borrowers to begin the application process using a mobile device or a desktop computer.
- Borrowers can easily take pictures and upload required supporting documents to their account via mobile device or desktop computer.
- Loan milestone notifications keep borrowers and real estate agents up-to-date on the status of their transaction.
- A built-in chat feature allows users to communicate in real–time with their loan officer and/or real estate agent.
- Mortgage calculators provide borrowers or real estate agents a convenient way to calculate their loan amounts or proceeds from a HECM for Purchase or reverse mortgage.
- Additional information about the HECM for Purchase and other reverse mortgage programs.
“This app is a game-changer for our reverse mortgage industry,” said John Metcalf, vice president of sales technology and strategy for Mutual of Omaha Mortgage. “Its features help keep our customers informed and connected, makes processes faster and more efficient, and provides them with the option to conduct their business virtually. Historically, much of the process was done face-to-face, so being able to facilitate these activities from a mobile device or a computer is a big advantage, especially right now.”
For more information, visit mutualreverse.com/app/. The app can be downloaded for free in the App Store and Google Play Store by searching “Mutual of Omaha Mortgage”.
About Mutual of Omaha Mortgage
Founded in 1909, Mutual of Omaha is a highly rated, Fortune 500 organization offering insurance and financial products for individuals, businesses, and groups throughout the United States. As a mutual company, Mutual of Omaha is owned by its policyholders and committed to providing outstanding service to its customers. Mutual of Omaha Mortgage offers a variety of home financing and refinancing options as well as industry-leading reverse mortgage products to help its customers through life’s transitions. For more information about Mutual of Omaha Mortgage, visit mutualreverse.com.