The HECM Saver and continued low interest rates along with the lower PLF (Principal Limit Factor) floor of 5% have presented some opportunities for the coming year. We also have the challenges of new regulation and licensing as part of the S.A.F.E. Act. The question is “what is your plan”?
Share your thoughts on:
- What new reverse mortgage marketing efforts do you have planned?
- What will you do differently this year?
- How do you plan on marketing the HECM Saver?
- What new market segments would you like to focus on?
- How are you adjusting to licensing requirements